What would you do if....?
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

If you were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it?

+16
yareli_B_4B
marian_a_4b
Hector_D_4e
iselah_4e
oscarh_h_4c
loam_alejandro_4f
brendavn_4a
berenicev_4e
EsmeraldaT_4A
vicenta_v_4f
leyda_C_4f
mariadelourdes_s_4f
juan_s_4f
JuandeDios_G_4F
AngelesO_4e
Admin
20 participantes

If you were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it? Empty If you were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it?

Mensaje por Admin Mar Jun 07, 2016 10:12 pm

Admin
Admin

https://hypothetical123456.foroactivo.mx

If you were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it? Empty Re: If you were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it?

Mensaje por AngelesO_4e Vie Jun 10, 2016 12:51 pm

If I were at a dinner party and the host served something you dind't like, would you eat it , I would not eat it so I was the only thing

AngelesO_4e

If you were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it? Empty Re: If you were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it?

Mensaje por JuandeDios_G_4F Vie Jun 10, 2016 2:58 pm

I would not eat it

JuandeDios_G_4F

Mensaje por juan_s_4f Sáb Jun 11, 2016 9:37 am

I WOULD NOT EAT AND NOT PAY Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

juan_s_4f

Mensaje por mariadelourdes_s_4f Sáb Jun 11, 2016 8:12 pm

if I were to dinner and the waiter serves me something I do not like it, I would return or would not eat me.

mariadelourdes_s_4f

If you were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it? Empty INGENIUS

Mensaje por JnaettMM_4A Sáb Jun 11, 2016 8:32 pm

if I were to dinner and served me something to eat I do not like me as just not to think badly of me Cool Cool Cool

JnaettMM_4A
Invitado

Mensaje por leyda_C_4f Dom Jun 12, 2016 1:35 pm

If I were at a dinner party and the host server something you didn´t like, I would not eat or I'd leave that place. Smile

leyda_C_4f

Mensaje por OSIRIS_M_4_G Dom Jun 12, 2016 4:28 pm

I would not eat it Shocked Shocked

OSIRIS_M_4_G
Invitado

Mensaje por vicenta_v_4f Dom Jun 12, 2016 4:44 pm

IF I WERE AT A DINNER PARTY AND THE HOST SERVED SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T LIKE, I WOULD ASK ANOTHER THING TO EAT :BOUNCE:

vicenta_v_4f

Mensaje por EsmeraldaT_4A Dom Jun 12, 2016 5:19 pm

If you go on a host serves dinner and something you do not like it, you eat it? I would not eat it and I would go soon the place

EsmeraldaT_4A

Mensaje por berenicev_4e Dom Jun 12, 2016 5:33 pm

IF I WERE AT A DINNER PARTY AND THE HOST SERVED SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T LIKE,LE PIDIRIA ME PLEASE CHANGE THE SAUCER

berenicev_4e

Mensaje por brendavn_4a Dom Jun 12, 2016 5:40 pm

If I were to dinner and the waiter serves me something I do not like it, I would eat half by education...

brendavn_4a

Mensaje por loam_alejandro_4f Dom Jun 12, 2016 6:05 pm

If i were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it, if i do not eat it because I do not like but would apologize
Laughing

loam_alejandro_4f

Mensaje por Dulce AA_4a Lun Jun 13, 2016 11:28 am

I would say I'm not hungry and I would appreciate

Dulce AA_4a
Invitado

Mensaje por oscarh_h_4c Lun Jun 13, 2016 1:40 pm

maybe i would eat me if I have hungry

oscarh_h_4c

If you were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it? Empty If you were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it?

Mensaje por iselah_4e Lun Jun 13, 2016 2:05 pm

if I go to a host serves dinner and I do not like something else would ask

iselah_4e

Mensaje por Hector_D_4e Lun Jun 13, 2016 5:54 pm

I could eat

Hector_D_4e

Mensaje por marian_a_4b Lun Jun 13, 2016 6:56 pm

If i were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it, if i do not eat it because I do not like but would apologize Very Happy Razz Razz

marian_a_4b

Mensaje por yaqueline_4a Mar Jun 14, 2016 8:18 am

If I were at a dinner party and the host would be something you do not like it, you eat it, I would not eat it and I would go from place

yaqueline_4a
Invitado

Mensaje por yareli_B_4B Mar Jun 14, 2016 10:50 am

If i were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn´t like, would you eat it, if i do not eat it because i do not like but would apologize Surprised

yareli_B_4B

Mensaje por Jacqueline_b_4d Mar Jun 14, 2016 11:42 am

If the host serves something I do not like ,I would not eat me Mad

Jacqueline_b_4d

Mensaje por kari 4 d Mar Jun 14, 2016 11:55 am

if I were to dinner and served me something to eat I do not like me as just not to think badly of me

kari 4 d

Mensaje por selene v_4d Mar Jun 14, 2016 12:10 pm

f I were at a dinner party and the host served something you dind't like, would you eat it , I would not eat it so I was the only thing

selene v_4d

Mensaje por henrryh_4e Mar Jun 14, 2016 2:29 pm

if I was offered something to eat I do not like, at least the provaria and then say you do not like me Very Happy

henrryh_4e

If you were at a dinner party and the host served something you didn't like, would you eat it? Empty lf you were at a dinner party and the hast served something you didnt like ,woulld you eat it

Mensaje por oscarHG_4A Lun Jun 27, 2016 2:00 am

l would say lm not hungry and l would appreciate Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

oscarHG_4A
Invitado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado