What would you do if....?
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move?

+7
angel_v_4G
loam_alejandro_4f
EsmeraldaT_4A
mariadelourdes_s_4f
hectorluis-L-4F
JuandeDios_G_4F
Admin
11 participantes

If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move? Empty If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move?

Mensaje por Admin Mar Jun 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Admin
Admin

https://hypothetical123456.foroactivo.mx

If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move? Empty Re: If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move?

Mensaje por JuandeDios_G_4F Vie Jun 10, 2016 3:13 pm

If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, I would move because it is annoying

JuandeDios_G_4F

If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move? Empty Re: If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move?

Mensaje por hectorluis-L-4F Vie Jun 10, 2016 6:22 pm

If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, I would move because it is painful

hectorluis-L-4F

Mensaje por mariadelourdes_s_4f Sáb Jun 11, 2016 11:53 am

If I were on the bus and a person fell asleep on my shoulder, I would move to make wake up because it is uncomfortable.

mariadelourdes_s_4f

Mensaje por EsmeraldaT_4A Dom Jun 12, 2016 5:12 pm

If you go on a bus and higher beside person fell asleep on my shoulder, I do not move until I get off the bus

EsmeraldaT_4A

Mensaje por loam_alejandro_4f Dom Jun 12, 2016 6:01 pm

If i were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move, if i would move if the lord for that would be uncomfortable Crying or Very sad

loam_alejandro_4f

Mensaje por angel_v_4G Dom Jun 12, 2016 8:46 pm

if I were I would let the person sleep hata where I touch my stop

angel_v_4G

Mensaje por meliza_4a Lun Jun 13, 2016 11:08 am

[b]If you go on a bus and higher beside person fell asleep on my shoulder, I move because it is annoying and uncomfortable for me and

meliza_4a
Invitado

Mensaje por AdrianG_4D Lun Jun 13, 2016 1:37 pm

If you go on a bus and higher beside person fell asleep on the shoulder, which is annoying wake in

AdrianG_4D
Invitado

If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move? Empty if you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder

Mensaje por iselah_4e Lun Jun 13, 2016 1:52 pm

if you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, I trade places

iselah_4e

If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move? Empty If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move?

Mensaje por Cayra Iveth_R_4D Lun Jun 13, 2016 4:26 pm

If I would´nt me moved done If me outside descend.

Cayra Iveth_R_4D

Mensaje por selene v_4d Mar Jun 14, 2016 12:12 pm

If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, I would move because it is painfuI

selene v_4d

If you were on a bus and an elderly person next to you fell asleep on your shoulder, would you move? Empty lf you were on a bus and an el derly person next you fell asleep on your shoulder would you move

Mensaje por oscarHG_4A Lun Jun 27, 2016 2:18 am

l would move to make wake up because it is uncomfortable Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

oscarHG_4A
Invitado

Mensaje por Astrid Hernandez Castillo Mar Jun 28, 2016 9:49 am

if that would be awkward for me

Astrid Hernandez Castillo

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado